Welcome to FFUMC KiDs … join in!
Here are some of the opportunities for your child to grow in faith and learn more about God — and of course, have lots of fun!
Wednesdays at FFUMC
New Season: Kids 5:55
Begins September 6 at 5:55 PM
Have a good time with friends on Wednesdays!
5:55 to 6:30 PM – Ages 4 Yrs. through 2nd Grade
6:30 to 7 PM – 3rd – 5th Grade
We’ll play games with a musical twist, learn songs of faith to keep in our musical suitcase for a life time and develop basic principles of rhythm and music. This group will practice in age appropriate groups and sing together and separately throughout the church year in worship and and other special events.
Students will learn the week’s story with hands-on active lessons!
5:55 – 6:30 PM 3rd – 5th Graders
6:30 – 7 PM – Ages 4 years – 2nd Grade
Young Kids Nursery and Playtime
Wednesday nights beginning at 6 PM
Our youngest students birth through PreK are invited to the nursery for supervised play and care.
Movin’ On Up
5th Graders transition to Middle School this summer.
Ongoing Faith Development Opportunities
Sunday School is from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m.
Our Sunday morning curriculum is designed to introduce our children to the Biblical story, usually the same one discussed in worship that day. As they learn the stories of God’s love during this one hour class they will also learn many important tenants of our faith.
- Pre-K4 through 1st and 2nd Grades will meet in room B-225 with Ms. Faye Livingston.
- 3rd – 5th Grades will meet in room B-215 with Ms. Nancy Ricciardi.
- Parents – We have lots of adult discipleship classes you could choose from if you would like a focused small group discussion. Contact Rev. Allyson Lawrence to learn more.
- Please register your child with their teacher when you drop him/her off. You will be given a unique code that you will need to have with you (or your ID) when you pick them up.
Worship at 11:00 AM in the Sanctuary
This family friendly service offers experiential activity books to engage your child as they participate in worship. We have a special children’s moment time during the service that all children are invited to join. Following the children’s moment, children 4 years old through 2nd grade are invited to attend our Wonders of Worship.
- Wonders of Worship – This special time allows children to explore all the aspects of worship with crafts, music, and games. They will learn about worship elements such as the affirmation of faith, the call to worship, the sacraments and more. After the 11:00 worship concludes, you will find your child in the same rooms as they had for Sunday school.
Parents, to be added to the FFUMC Children and Family Ministry email list or if you have any questions, please contact Rev. Allyson Lawrence at email@example.com.