We are glad you’re here!
You are invited to connect with God’s Kingdom NOW at FFUMC through Nurture,Outreach and Worship. Take time to get to know us. Investigate! Explore! Try a small group throughout the week. Participate in an event. You’ll find a place that is right for you to develop new relationships and grow in your faith.
- Here are just a few of our upcoming events:
- MAD Camp ( Music, Arts & Drama): July 16-20 – Rising Kindergarten – Rising 6 th grade
- Blood Drive: July 22 (schedule a specific time from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Fall Program Kickoff: August 15
- Rise Against Hunger Packing Event: August 19
- Check out these community and global connections.
New Member Resources:
- Find out more! Come to a casual Connecting@FFUMC class at 4 p.m. on June 24.