We are glad you’re here!
You are invited to connect with God’s Kingdom NOW at FFUMC through Nurture,Outreach and Worship. Take time to get to know us. Investigate! Explore! Try a small group throughout the week. Participate in an event. You’ll find a place that is right for you to develop new relationships and grow in your faith.
- The season of Advent begins December 2. You are invited to join us for worship each Sunday as we prepare our hearts through this theme: The Prophets Prepare the Way.
First Sunday in Advent – December 2
- December 2 Sermon – Jeremiah 33:14-16 “A Righteous Branch”
- December 2 – Churchwide Breakfast: 9:25 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
December 4 – Titus II Lunch, Inman Elementary Chorus, noon in gym
- December 4 – United Methodist Men Potluck Dinner, 6:15 p.m.
- December 6 – United Methodist Women Christmas Banquet, 6 p.m.
December 8 – Southern Crescent Symphony Concert, FREE, Sanctuary, 7 p.m.
Second Sunday in Advent – December 9
- December 9 – Lessons & Carols (8:30, 11 a.m.) – A service of Word and Music
December 9 – FFUMC Christmas Pageant (9:45) – Church-wide presentation of the Christmas story
- December 13 – SAGE trip, Hanna Brothers Studio Cafe lunch, 10 a.m. depart, Lunch 11 a.m., Cost: $12.50
Third Sunday in Advent – December 16
- December 16 Sermon – Zephaniah 3:14-20 “Sing, Shout, Rejoice!”
- December 16 – Candlelight Concert, 6 p.m., Sanctuary, FREE, Guest Musicians Bill Killmeier, Alison Kirkland
December 17 – Community Christmas Caroling, 5 to 8 p.m., Meet Rev. Allyson Lawrence in office parking lot
December 19 – Dec-Ember Churchwide Bonfire & Movie Night, 6 p.m.
Fourth Sunday in Advent – December 23
- December 23 Sermon – Micah 5:2-5a “Planning Ahead”
- December 24 – Candlelight Christmas Eve Services, 4, 6 & 11 p.m.
More Details: Candlelight Concert
- December 16 – 6 p.m. – Join Rick Massengale, Sonia Squires and the Candlelight Orchestra with invited soloists Bill Killmeier and Alison Kirkland for a musical celebration of Christmas. Free event for the community.
More Details: Candlelight Christmas Eve Services
- Join in the celebration of Christmas on December 24 at 4 p.m., 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. for a candlelight service and communion.
- Check out these community and global connections.
New Member Resources:
- Find out more! Contact Rev. Allyson Lawrence to find out ways to connect at FFUMC.