We are glad you’re here!
You are invited to connect with God’s Kingdom NOW at FFUMC through Nurture,Outreach and Worship. Take time to get to know us. Investigate! Explore! Try a small group throughout the week. Participate in an event. You’ll find a place that is right for you to develop new relationships and grow in your faith.
Blood Drive: October 7
- Schedule a specific time from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Fall Festival: October 27
- We partner with Main Street Fayetteville on Market Day, Saturday, October 27. Music, vendors, contests and fun are scheduled from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. FFUMC will offer Fall Festival activities from 2 – 4 p.m. to include D.J. Willy WOW, kids activities, and a Trick-or-Treat Village.
Christmas Marketplace: November 3
- Shop with 80+ vendors plus The Grill (on-site lunch), Gingerbread House (baked goods to go), and Timeless Treasures (gently used household items and furniture). Open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Check out these community and global connections.
New Member Resources:
- Find out more! Contact Rev. Allyson Lawrence to find out ways to connect at FFUMC.